On 4/24/13 2:11 PM, Thorpe Mayes wrote:
> This is what I am getting back.
> <title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title>
> [...]
>
> content length is only 1583

Sounds like the FedEx API endpoint is busted.  Can you truncate the
request to, say, 200 bytes, and see if you get a different error?  Then,
perhaps binary search until you figure out what request length triggers
the HTTP 413 response, and bring it to FedEx's attention and see what
they have to say.  It could be a misconfiguration on their end.

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you