Here's a complete list of the ones we use.  I should mention that we usually
use ns_db via a wrapper; it's easily in the top 10.

Not sure how useful this is, since it is a static analysis of source rather
than a dynamic analysis of which routines are actually used the most.  Is
there a way to get a dynamic analysis?  Guess we could redefine everything
with a wrapper and count calls & execution time.  Yuk.

This is from 584 .tcl files, 95,000 lines of TCL.   -Jim

Alphabetical:

ns_chmod        2
ns_config       20
ns_conn 353