I have a suggestion: these Source Forge cc's to the mailing list are kinda
nice in that it connects the two forms of communication and helps keep the
community tied together.

But would it be possible to either:

a) only post the new responses to the non-digest mailing list, or
b) only post updated items on the digest mailing list, or
c) show the latest update at the beginning of the message

It gets old seeing the same thing come across the mailing list over and
over, to the point where I'm about ready to disable them.

Jim