Here's another version:

http://www.rubylane.com/public/nimda.tcl.txt

This adds a 60-second delay before the redirect and has a maximum # of
connections that will be "held up" on your server.  I have our server
set to hold up to 10 attackers.  Once this limit is exceeded the
redirect is issued immediately to subsequent attackers.

The attack code isn't multi-threaded: if you delay it, it doesn't issue
subsequent requests until you release it.

Jim