Hello,

No one seems to want to touch this, not on the Aolserver list, not on the
PHP list, not on the SquirrelMail list. However, I'm going to try again.

On a server running RedHat Linux 7.2, I've got Aolserver 3.4.2 compiled and
working fine, and PHP 4.0.6 compiled as a module and working fine except
when it segfaults. It occurs consistently when loading SquirrelMail's
(1.2.0-rc2) src/right_main.php, though I think the problem is really in the
called function sqi_mailbox_list from functions/imap_mailbox.php. Exactly
what the server is trying to do when it crashes I haven't yet figured out.

The PHP source distribution warns about trouble with multi-threaded
servers, but the suggested workaround, removing a line of code, refers to a
line that no longer appears to be in the code anyway.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Can anyone help me solve this problem or
debug it more accurately? I currently have Aolserver 3.0, SquirrelMail
1.0.6, and PHP 4.0.6 running with no problems on another server under
RedHat 6.2 (I'm trying to migrate our webmail onto a new machine) so this
is very frustrating.

Thanks.

Sean Redmond
Brooklyn Museum of Art