> However, resource starvation/denial of service is a serious
> potential problem.  Fire up a couple hundred connections where
> you feed a very large Host: string ...

Go to any web site and hit its search engine 200 times.  It will most
likely die a horrible death.  In fact, any routine request to a web
server with 200 connections and lots of valid/longish headers will
have the same problem.

Just pointing out that some things are not avoidable by checking
limits everywhere.  I think total headers are already limited by
a config directive.

Jim