Hello,

The aolserver.com web site was moved to Source Forge
aolserver.sourceforge.net about a year ago but this time we wanted to see if
we could use the Source Forge project page and get out of the web publishing
business so-to-speak.

We wanted to add links, or easily add the documentation, or do anything
really useful with the Source Forge project page.  Problem was that we had
already pointed aolserver.sourceforge.net to the project page before
realizing that the things we wanted could not be placed onto the Source
Forge project page.  So, we put the aolserver.sourceforge.net web site back
more-or-less the way it was.

The good news, for me at least, is that the AOLserver sidebar is back! :)

Kris