Do you use ns_share arrays, and are you using TCl 7.6?  If so, there is
a critical bug in the server.

The following code will bomb the server at random, because of a race
condition:

ns_share x
set x(1) 1
if {[info exists x(2)]} {
}

If you execute this 1000x per second or so, the server will immediately
crash.

If this is your problem, lemme know.  I have a patch to nsd/tclVar.c

Jim
www.rubylane.com