On 2002.10.31, Nathan Folkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This week's chat has been moved to Friday from 1:30-2:30 (US/Eastern). This
> change is only for this week, next week we return to the regular time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

By 4:00 PM US/Eastern, I'm packing up and heading home to spend time
with my wife and daughter.  ;-)

1:30 PM US/Eastern is much more reasonable.  I can always find a way
to avoid doing an hour's work ... ;-)

Of course, checking my Outlook calendar right now, it seems I've got
a 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM meeting already.  *curses*  I'll have to be a
little late.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]