To clarify, please sign up by file name instead of by API name. A number of the man pages contain multiple API's - example: $TOP/aolserver/doc/ns_sock.n. Also, please make sure you are working from the aolserver_v35_bp branch. We need to get the docs completed for 3.5, then we will tackle 4.0.

To find out what still needs to be documented:

1. Check out the 3.5 code: cvs co -raolserver_v35_bp aolserver
2. Take a look in $TOP/aolserver/doc for man page files
3. Check the "Tasks" area on SourceForge to see what's already been taken
4. Add a new task for the man page file, or send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the name of the file and we'll add it for you

Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

- n