In a message dated 12/3/2002 3:39:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I would like to work on this,  I have already collected the config
parameters for the ftp module, but I don't know the effect of all of
them. If anyone has other module config parameter settings, I would like
to start with a single file that lists them all, then others can look
and see if anything is missing. The job of creating a different file
arrangement should at least be left until we have a complete list.
Maybe the old 2.3.3 docs have info on older modules as well.

Great! Thanks for offering to help - I'll add this as a task in the SF task manager. Unfortuneatly the best tool you've got to determine all of the configuration options is probably going to be grep. I'd also limit the sample-config.tcl to core AOLserver modules.

cd $TOP/aolserver
find . \( -name '*.c' -o -name '*.cpp' \) | xargs grep "Ns_Config"

- Nathan