you won't really be running a powerhouse environment until you move to
a set of clustered apple iigs web servers.

although someone should really run some performance tests vs. the
nintendo.

sorry...  off toaopic...

--- Oliver Bird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bas Scheffers wrote:
> > Oliver Bird said:
> >
> >>Netscape-Brew is a platform based off NES..
> >
> > What, AOL runs on a Nintendo!? Lets hope at least it is a 16 bit
> one! (SNES)
> >
> Somehow I can just picture that.. I'm sure we'll upgrade to a
> Dreamcast
> eventually, however.
>
> > Oh, never mind you meant that one. Considering its saying version
> 6.2.1 it
> > is probably iPlanet by now. :)
> >
> Well.. sort of... it's the same back end as most of the AOL channels
> are. Then again, I didn't particularly enjoy having to shepherd any
> bits
> of AOLSearch from my beloved AOLserver to NS/Brew... :)
>
> Oli Bird

> To Remove yourself from this list:
> http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html

=====
"Are you going to spend the rest of your life selling sugar water, or are you going to
come with me and change the world?"

http://platinum.yahoo.com

To Remove yourself from this list: http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html