I should check the return address before I send. Ah well...

beta 12 is on scottg.net. SSL processing is a lot cleaner and appears
to be faster subjectively.

C.R. Oldham had trouble compiling on RH 9; kerberos headers were needed
as the OpenSSL library that ships with RH 9 has kerberos support
compiled in. If you run into this issue, add this to your CFLAGS +=
line:

-I/usr/kerberos/include

This fix will be in the next release. Kick the tires and report any
flats.

/s.