I ran md5 on the file in temploc and after it had been moved to the new
location for both servers.

About the only conclusion I can draw is that the output from each
system is consistent.

In both cases the checksum for the file in temploc was different each
time a test was run.

In both cases the checksum for the file in its final location was the
same each time the test was run.

As expected, the checksums for the final files differed between the
systems.

I uploaded the file to my server via ftp and ran md5 from each system.
The result was the same.

I think it is correct that the form file upload handler is not in TCL in version 3.5.

I am not sure what happens next. Is there another way for me to
accomplish what I want to do: provide a mechanism for users to upload a
graphic using a web form?

Thank you.

Thorpe