Jeremy -

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Jeremy Collins wrote:

If anybody has time to test out the driver and report back any issues
I'd probably find the time to fix them.  I know a few people have
reported issues to me and I've tried to get those resolved.  As a
matter of fact just this past weekend I spent time trying to debug an
issue with lobs that turns out might have been an issue with Oracle
10g.

I'm testing (and will deploy very quickly) a CVS checkout from yesterday with some additions pulled in from previous source that we've modified and used. I would prefer that most of the additions and bug fixes be added to the main source (especially since on of them is a fix for a memory leak). Since I don't fully know the code after looking at it for a couple of hours, I would like your comments. How would you like the diffs/questions?

-Christopher

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/