On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 10:47:45AM +0100, John Buckman wrote:

> ns_cache creates a per-thread global, which is not quite the same
> thing, as sometimes the same thread will use a different interpreter.

Hm, under what circumstances have you seen one AOLserver thread use a
different Tcl interpreter?  I wasn't aware that ever happened in
AOLserver, at least not without taking explicit and unusual steps to
make it happen (e.g., perhaps via the "interp create" Tcl command).

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com/