I just checked in the fix which is really just to disable the configure check for poll on OS/X, thus not setting the HAVE_POLL cdef and defaulting to the poll emulation code used on OS/X in the past. So, update, re-config, and rebuild -- should work now.

For those curious, it appears that poll on OS/X will return POLLOUT, i.e., ready to write without blocking, but when spinning quickly to send a large file it appears to lie and the sendmsg following the poll ends up with an EAGAIN anyway.

-Jim