On 2006.09.20, Steve Manning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could you give us an update on the current state of nsopenssl.
>
> I'm currently using v3_0beta26 but I'm seeing increasing numbers of "SSL
> read error: ssl handshake failure" and "SSL write error: bad write
> retry" errors in the log as the site gets more busy (currently about
> 1.4m requests/day). I see there has been some activity in CVS -
> v3_0beta27 and Head and I'm wondering if these changes are worth having
> and if there anything else in the pipeline.

I'm sitting on a whole chunk of changes ... and some of that logging
needs to be rationalized ... either demoted to "Debug" level, or removed
entirely.

At this point in time, are there any serious remaining bugs with
nsopenssl?  I'd like to finally declare "nsopenssl 3.0" final ...
probably just call it "nsopenssl 3.1" to avoid all the confusion with
the MANY 3.0-beta-something versions.

Lets put together a TODO list for nsopenssl_v3_r1, divide up the work
(or, assign it all to me, doesn't matter) and I'll try to put an
estimate on it.

So: what are you (plural -- all of you) still waiting for to be done in
nsopenssl?

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/