Hello,

I am trying to use our SSL certificate we have for our inbound connection on our outbound calls. (the cert on https://free.aol.com)

We have added this section to nsd.tcl

ns_param SockClientCertFile             /modules/nsopenssl/file.cert
ns_param SockClientKeyFile              /modules/nsopenssl/file.key
ns_param SockClientSessionCache          false
ns_param SockClientSessionCacheID        3
ns_param SockClientSessionCacheSize      512
ns_param SockClientSessionCacheTimeout   300
ns_param SockClientPeerVerify            false
ns_param SockServerPeerVerifyDepth       3
ns_param SockClientCAFile               /modules/nsopenssl/intermediary
ns_param SockClientTrace                 false

We are then making request with ns_httpspost to 3rd party for the request. Do I need to do anything special in the ns_httpspost proc to ensure it uses the SSL certificate on the outbound connection ? Or does this use the cert by having the nsd.tcl configured like above ?

The 3rd party is seeing that we're being returned a 403, and they say when we see this, we should present our certificate to them so that they allow us. I don't see how to do this though. Shouldn't the cert just be part of the initial request ?

Anything else I  may be missing ?

Thanks !!!

div

nsopenssl.so_2.1