On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 18:34 -0400, John Divney wrote:

We are then making request with ns_httpspost to 3rd party for the
request.  Do I need to do anything special in the ns_httpspost proc to
ensure it uses the SSL certificate on the outbound connection ?     Or
does this use the cert by having the nsd.tcl configured like above ?

The 3rd party is seeing that we're being returned a 403, and they say
when we see this, we should present our certificate to them so that they
allow us.  I don't see how to do this though.  Shouldn't the cert just
be part of the initial request ?

Possibly a silly question but when you make the ns_httpspost, you are using an https: url not an http: url aren't you?

    - Steve

Steve Manning
Systems Engineer
Du Maurier Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)116 284 9661
Fax: +44 (0)116 284 9145
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any views expressed in this email and any attachments are the senders own and do not represent the views of Du Maurier Limited. This email and any attachments should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including negligence) for the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting , or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that you delete the email and any attachments. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is strictly prohibited.

Du Maurier Limited, Tel +44 (0)116 2849661. Fax +44 (0)116 2849145

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.