That's been a sore point for a long time; one that I am trying to solve
with Dossy's blessing. Unfortunately, having a busy project at work and
building work going on at home hasn't sped things up. I came as far as
preparing AOLserver for an OpenACS install, but got stalled there.

If anyone - especially and OpenACS expert, like someone from that group -
would like to help out, it would really be appreciated.

Cheers,
Bas.