Hi Peeps.

I have a small problem with access logs for www.fancydress.com whereby they have started to grow beyond the 2gig limit of my O/S. I'm using the nslog module to roll the logs daily at the moment but I'm wondering of there is a way to roll the logs based on their size (as with logrotates size parameter) or if I can tell nslog to roll more than once per day (with the rollhour parameter perhaps)? Failing that I'll switch to using SIGHUP from cron or logrotate and turn off the inbuilt logrotation - although I'd prefer not to.

Any thoughts?

    Steve

Steve Manning - Mandrake Linux 10.1 - Gnome 2.6
East Goscote - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Web: www.festinalente.co.uk
AIM: verbomania - Public Key: 25665CAF from: wwwkeys.pgp.net

There are only 10 types of people in this world
Those who understand binary and those who don't

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.