The problem was that the very large value we all use for MaxOpen and MaxIdle on the database pools causes an integer overflow (I think) in the time calculation. You need to set them to a smaller value, or set them to zero; that is supposed to have the same effect (keep them open indefinitely) and it seems to be working ok on the one site I had to do this on.

janine