[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Following up on Stuart's call for clarification, can someone please send some out some documentation, or point us to it, where we can figure out how to use the new ns_limits/ns_pools functionality in 4.5.

We just used 4.5 in production and aolserver was limited to 100 ESTABLISHED tcp connections, no matter what we tried. We tried to change the old settings, changing the keepalivetimeout to 0 and messing with:

ns_param connsperthread ns_param maxconnections ns_param maxthreads

but not matter what we had in our configuration, nothing helped us get any more simultaneous tcp connections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Or, maybe we should just go back to 4.0.10?

Brad