On 2008.02.27, Matthew M. Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> P.S.  Sorry about the noise.  As you've probably guessed, there are
> several projects I use/am involved with which I think should
> participate in GSoC.

Okay, so if you were seriously suggesting that we participate in the
Google SoC, I don't think it's worth the effort as I can't imagine us
attracting any students who would want to apply.

If you're convinced that I'm wrong, then I think you can and should
definitely put in a SoC mentoring application on behalf of the AOLserver
community.

Perhaps, if nothing else, we can use this opportunity to finally nail
down some kind of roadmap for AOLserver through the 4.5 releases and
eventually, a 5.0 release.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/