nsv_set / nsv_get / nsv_array etc....

and ns_share as well (not sure if ns_share is standard or a module).

Best Regards / Cordialement

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute
CORE SERVICES :: Software/Web development & Consulting services

http://www.core-services.fr - {Enjoy the future today}
http://www.debugbar.com : The most advanced WEB development tool for
Internet Explorer