From: Dossy Shiobara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 5:24:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Minor facelift to aolserver.com

On 2008.04.09, Juan José del Río (Simple Option) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a suggestion: save it as PNG, that way colours won't change.

And, make sure to keep the original .xcf, so lossless changes can be
made.  :-)

> Also, you can try starting the lines from the L itself, or more to the
> right than they're now. Or you can make them fade in from the L too... I
> don't know how to fix it exactly, but that I like the lines is a fact :)

I don't think the lines should fade in, but they should be "staggered"
to match the slant of the "L".

I'll grab Brett's .xcf and see if I can make the change I'm talking
about.

Indeed, great work, Brett.  Thanks for taking the initiative with this.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/

Access, No Cost.