Hi Juan,

That's a good point. I noticed Rami was hosting on 64 bit AMD systems and it is possible that if he were running on a 32 bit architecture the problems he's experiencing might not surface. This could mean a problem with Tcl on 64 bit or something specific to AOLserver. I suspect there are several 64 bit issues with AOLserver that need to be resolved. I'll look into purchasing some 64 bit hardware soon to test with.

/s.