Sir, please explain how I should proceed with the Telugu Morphological
Analyser. I've read the documentation available on Apertium Wiki Pages and
looked at the apertium-tel GitHub page, which has very little information.
There is information on how to make a new language pair; I'm unsure if that
is what I should be doing as only one language is involved here.

Regards,
Lahari Sreeja