Hi,

I didn't express very clearly. What I want to do is to set WritingMode
property for all the selected cells.
I did use MRI to explore APIs, but I was stuck in the middle.

To Mathias,

When selecting multiple cells, WritingMode of the first cell changed. The
remaining cells didn't
In contrast,  ParaAdjust of all paragraphs in all the selected cells are
changed.

To Bernard,

It seems that I can't even call getByIndex() on my selection.