Hi!

When selecting multiple cells, WritingMode of the first cell changed. The
remaining cells didn't
In contrast,  ParaAdjust of all paragraphs in all the selected cells are
changed.

How do you "select"? With mouse or with API?

I use simply a text document with one table and select the cells with the mouse cursor. If I run my macro (with the missing line: oCurrentSelection = ThisComponent.getCurrentSelection()) then I can see that the values changed. And if I run it again for a piece of the previous selected cells I see that the values was changed before for all the cells.

Regards, Mathias