Hi, Sam.  We still remember fondly our work at your orchard.  Now totally
involved with wild blueberries in Maine, with a few peaches coming along.
Arthur & Elizabeth

On another topic, the federal law governing organic foods was recently amended
by lobbyists hired by some manufacturers.  This will allow synthetic
ingredients to be added to organic-labeled foods.
If this is important to you, please visit my website, www.RestoreOrganicLaw.org