Dave Green:

I am not a plant pathologist, but with so few apples to treat, I would try physical exclusion. Can you keep the moisture from the fruits by enclosing them individually in a plastic bag? It may be too late if infection has already initiated, but what do you have to loose if you try it on a few apples? Maybe Tyvek, or some other "breathable" material would be better than
plastic.

David Kollas
Kollas Orchard
Tolland, CT