Bill,
If you wish, you may use my pictures to include in your site.

I have had a look at your site... and have added it in my markers.
May I make a suggestion? The description pages could be more helpful if
some action suggestion were added, like for example, to prune affected part
of the tree, or complete destruction of affected tree recommended, or no
action required.

It would also be interesting to have a tool to help identify strange
diseases by symptoms instead of by name. For example, in my case, if I
would have known about your site, I would still have had to look at many of
the diseases before finding the right one. If things were organised by
symptom, it could be easier to find what we are looking for. For example:
1- what is affected - stem or branch or leafes or fruit or root
2- if fruit, is it color or size or taste or skin disorder
and the tool could then screen just a few diseases that correspond to the
symptoms.
Just an idea... but I think it would be fairly easy to do.

Claude Jolicoeur
orchardist and cider maker
Quebec