Art,

I did exactly what you are describing by accident one time. Had a mix of Topsin/Captan/CaCl for apples and sprayed a few late ripening peaches (Sept. Snow, Victoria) not thinking about the CaCl. I wouldn't say that it had any disastrous effects, but the foliage looked a little off for a few days, which means the chloride probably stressed the trees, offseting any benefit of the calcium. This was with a low concentration of CaCl (5 lb/100 gal)Of course you could spray the peaches first and add CaCl to mix before moving to apples.

Years ago I tried Nutri-Cal (liquid Calcium Nitrate with some sort of chelation) on peaches and my impression was that it increased firmness, but at the expense of delayed ripening and reduction of soluble sugars. This was just my impression, and it might be an experiment worth repeating, but for peaches we are always going for early ripening and high sugars, even at the expense of firmness.