All,

I've got a young orchard that will start producing for me this year so I
figured I better get serious with my pest control.

In some of the research information I've been finding on-line, studies have
shown that the combination of Pear Ester (PE) and Acetic Acid (AA), along
with a clear insect trap, will significantly increase your ability to
capture/monitor Codling Moth activity in the orchard.

Where can one buy this fabulous combination?  Every time I search for Pear
Ester or clear insect trap, I get taken to more research articles.

A link to where this can be purchased will be outstanding.  Your comments
on how well (or not) this combination worked for you would be appreciated
as well.

Brian Raby
Hortonville Farms
Sheridan, IN