From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[mailto:apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] On Behalf Of Raby, Brian
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:13 PM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: [apple-crop] Codling Moth Trap and Attractant

All,

I've got a young orchard that will start producing for me this year so I
figured I better get serious with my pest control.

In some of the research information I've been finding on-line, studies have
shown that the combination of Pear Ester (PE) and Acetic Acid (AA), along with
a clear insect trap, will significantly increase your ability to
capture/monitor Codling Moth activity in the orchard.

Where can one buy this fabulous combination?  Every time I search for Pear
Ester or clear insect trap, I get taken to more research articles.

A link to where this can be purchased will be outstanding.  Your comments on
how well (or not) this combination worked for you would be appreciated as well.

Brian Raby
Hortonville Farms
Sheridan, IN