Perhaps cutting up some samples where the folks come in, to allow them to taste
different varieties might point them to the types they like, reduce the extra
eating and serve as a good place to put the sign.

Gef Flimlin
Professor/Marine Extension Agent
Rutgers Cooperative Extension
1623 Whitesville Road