First time ever replied to anything on this forum, so not sure if I have
the process down right?
Nuff of dat. On the flame weeder, was wondering if the unusual odors of the
propane and burn't vegetation would discourage voles from setting up house?
Have heard that petroleum odor tends to get them to move on, messes with
their smellers I guess. Can't think of any reason why the weeding part of
it wouldn't work.

Charlie Davis
Piddles with growing apples
Audrain County