From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[mailto:apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] On Behalf Of lee elliott
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 5:19 AM
To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
Subject: [apple-crop] Copper and Dogs

Just how much copper can be safely used in the pring for FB control, I use 2 oz
in 100 gal , no sign of russet, have perfect completion even on Pink Lady, and,
it looks like we could use a lot more on nursery trees and young trees not
fruiting yet. , Also as everybody knows the sickly sweet smell that FB has, Can
a dog be trained to alert on FB before its even apparent to us humans?   I
might trust a dog more than some computor program, anybody ever try this??
On Tue, 8/18/15, apple-crop-requ...@virtualorchard.net