>  > Do you recommand avoiding MirrorOf * ?
>

> No, mirrorOf * is a very useful method of locking down all access to
>  your managed repositories. I highly recommend it.

Indeed but in that case you endup mixing releases and snapshots in the
same archiva repository ;(

I suspect these couldn't works ;(

    <mirror>
      <id>internal-snapshot-repository</id>
      <name>Maven Repository Manager for snapshots</name>
      <url>http://repo.mycompany.com/archiva/snapshots</url>
      <mirrorOf>*snapshots*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>

    <mirror>
      <id>internal-releases-repository</id>
      <name>Maven Repository Manager for release</name>
      <url>http://repo.mycompany.com/archiva/internal</url>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>