If it works from the web browser, then the problem is certainly on the
Maven side.

There shouldn't need to be any additional configuration - is it
possible you have some state in your Maven local repository that
causes it not to be downloaded? Or are you getting a failure from
Maven?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter