From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:53 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to configure the thread pool?

While I'd generally just use webapps as well (and would be happy to
see someone update the doc accordingly), these instructions did work
for me.

By putting it in ./archiva instead of webapps, it's not auto-unpacked
into the path /apache-archiva-1.0.2, which allows you to specify the
path and location through your own context file. The conf directory it
refers to is in the tomcat installation - conf/Catalina/localhost
should already exist and the context XML file needs to be added.

- Brett