From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Chapman, Patricia
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2013 10:42 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] ARIEL woes

Alice,
We also like Ariel and for the same reasons. We have been trying for awhile to
make our Odyssey standalone work without too much success. We have tried
opening ports and re-installing, little luck. We have found Article Exchange to
work well for us, unless the borrower doesn't use it or know how to use it,
then we get resend requests (which is a drag).  I'd be interested to know what
other people are using as an Ariel replacement.  Ours is still working fine and
we have no replacement plans yet.  Who knows though if everyone quits using it
we'll need something else.
Patty Chapman

Patricia Chapman
University of Northern Colorado
James A. Michener Library ILL Lending  COV
501 20th St., CB 48
Greeley, CO  80639-0091
patricia.chap...@unco.edu

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly
endless."Mother Teresa