From: john hull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How do I convince New Agers that not everybody should get the
same wage?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:46:11 -0800

Fred Foldarvy wrote:

"'The sentiment seems to revolve around social
justice:
No person is worth any other, etc.'

So long as this stays within the club, what is the
harm?"

Well, they're doing this to try to make the world a
better place.  If they choose to design the currency
project so that the equal wage philosophy creates a
distortion, it seems reasonable that such a distortion
will make the project less effective in making the
world a better place.

It's not that I want to rain on anybody's parade.
Well, not in this particular instance, anyway.

And I do like "Blue Lines." Outstanding album.

Anton Sherwood wrote:

"You've just expanded my knowledge of SbSp at least
threefold.  Proud?"

Heh, heh, heh. <---Evil Laugh