> Incidentally, while staying in a Lake Arrowhead hotel room this weekend,
> I noticed the incompatibility of mutualism with renting hotel rooms.
> The alternative would be to have people buy their hotel room, then
> re-sell it when they leave.  Same basic result as you have today, but
> highly inconvenient if you need to get a $50,000 loan just to sleep
> overnight somewhere.
>                         Prof. Bryan Caplan

But mutualism is in fact practiced for the equivalent of hotel rooms.

In time-sharing apartments, there are institutionalized ways in which the
owner of one apartment may swap with another owner in order to stay in a
place other than one's owned unit.  Hence, no need to get that loan.

Fred Foldvary

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]