Kevin Carson wrote:
> Like speculations on seizing land left fallow or whose
> owner goes away on a 2-week vacation, this requires putting
> the most inconvenient spin possible on mutualist rules.

I have encountered people who claimed to believe that your hammer
ceases to be your property from the moment when you put it down,
so such speculations are not necessarily in bad faith.

Well, suggest another spin.  What's a dividing line between
good hotel operators and evil absentee landlords?

see also
http://samizdata.blogspot.com/2002_02_10_samizdata_archive.html#9753522
(``In praise of renting and to hell with owning'')

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/