Following questions is that how can do if I have more samples? In this
vignette (http://aroma-project.org/vignettes/PairedPSCBS-lowlevel/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Faroma-project.org%2Fvignettes%2FPairedPSCBS-lowlevel%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFzc80yu6yyzSNNlmQZmIPYNymAFQ>)

 one pair of samples were used. What if I have more than one pairs? Because
I could not list all the file names in the pair <- c(T="GSM318736", N=
"GSM318737"). Or is there any other way to modify this code ( CT <- 2 * (
data[,"total","T"] / data[,"total","N"])) so that multiple pairs are
supported?

---
"aroma.affymetrix" group.
to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.