Queries that worked against ITSM 5.5.1 on a 5.1.2 server, when changed
to use the 7.1 server and with new column ids for the equivalent fields
in ITSM7, appear to run but return no data.  At least one commercial
java app that I know of which displays Remedy data is having similar
problems with 7.1 servers.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/