Is it possible to programically find the label names for the fields?  While I know it is a best practice for the field name to be the same as the label name, unfortuately I am not in a position to enforce that practice, plus different views will have different labels for the same fields.  I am looking for solutions that are either at the ARS API level or even at the DB level.

Thank you,
Burton Simonds
--
Burton Simonds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."
 ó Sir Isaac Newton